We gather together in a quiet, centered space (online or in person) and I:
- Welcome you with an open heart as a valued participant
- Ensure you have what you need: water, tea, pen, journal
- Explain how the circle will unfold over the two hours
- Relay the importance and power of a safe container
- Begin with a centering, connecting, heart-opener exercise
* The opening exercise is a writing exercise in which I offer one prompt and we all write for ten minutes to that prompt in a stream-of-consciousness style like we do with all the other writing prompts. Then we take turns reading what we’ve written out loud. This has a profound way of helping you immediately connect with your authentic voice, drop in to your own truth, as well as enabling you to feel instantly connected to others’ humanity. It’s like magic.