- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) — Essay: Through Thick and Thin
- National Public Radio (NPR) — This I believe Essay: Never Alone
- Northwest Book Lovers — Interview for the Seattle Books Examiner
- The New Agenda — Guest Blog Post: Debut Memoir, being Ana, Exposes the Truth Behind the Trivial Pursuit of Thinness
- Eating Disorders Review — Heart to Heart Essay: Exercise for the Soul
- FunLovingLiving — Guest Blog Post: Surrender—the most powerful force inside us
- The Elliott Bay Book Company — Review
- The Dressing Room Project — Award: Sisters in Beauty Rebellion Honoree
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP) — Book store
- Women’s Memoirs — Author Interview/Guest Blog Post
- PsychCentral Weightless Blog — Author interview part 1; Author interview part 2; Author interview part 3.
- Gurze Books — Eating Disorders Book Store
Below are some of my top clips (click on the image to read it) that I wrote many years ago, in another life, while working as a freelance writer/journalist/columnist in Cape Town, South Africa. They were published in newspapers such as The Mail & Guardian and The Sunday Times. They are humorous social commentaries on women’s issues and anecdotal travel vignettes.